Growth is a life-long process.
At MYCBCB we value Discipleship and believe that every Christian should actively pursue growth in our faith. We currently offer two main ways for you to be able to grow in your faith-walk.
Christian Growth Classes
- We offer seasonal classes that last 6-7 weeks. These classes are designed to have a fun, discussion-based approach where your questions are always encouraged and welcomed.
- The current classes being offered are:
- Living Life from a New Source (Spring 2023)
- Do You Know Your True Identity? (Fall 2023)
- After Jesus would preach to large crowds, He would often retreat with a select few and further teach them about His message. Jesus would show them how to experience the life He offered, and how to make disciples-who-make-disciples. It was more than teaching.
- They were walking out their faith and experiencing Jesus – together.
- That’s what this program is about – experiencing Jesus together and then sharing that experience with others.
Christian Growth Classes
Meeting 1.5 hours a week for 6-7 weeks.
Living Life from a New Source (Spring 2023)
Some of the life-changing Biblical truths that will be covered in the class include:
• The lie versus the truth about living the Christian life.
• Your spiritual destiny to be transformed into Christ-likeness.
• Understanding the meaning of Christ living His life in and through you.
• Understanding and applying God’s promises of victory, freedom, and healing.
• Experiencing God’s supernatural life and power to transform our lives.
The class will be a chance both to learn and discuss these truths and to make some great new friends as we grow together.
This class will be 7 weeks
Do You Know Your True Identity? (Fall 2023)
This class will help you “Anchor Your Faith” and show you how to live above your circumstances, past failures, and even your worldly success by knowing and living from your true identity in Christ.
Develop absolute confidence in knowing that God views you as His masterpiece, as a saint and not a sinner.
This class will be 7 weeks.
Meeting 2 hours a week for 3 months.
- We want to experience the presence of Jesus, Learning to hear His voice and obey.
KEEP A KINGDOM PERSPECTIVE
- We want to keep Jesus’ goal in mind – Go and make disciples of all nations
LEAVE FOOTPRINTS TO FOLLOW
- We want to do our discipleship in a reproducible way that others can follow
What does Discipleship at MYCBCB look like?
Scroll left or right for more videos