The Holy Spirit – who he is
1. The Holy Spirit is a PERSON.
He is not an indistinct “power” or “force” or “thing”
2. The Holy Spirit is GOD.
In the New Testament, the words spirit and God are used interchangeably
3. The Holy Spirit is ETERNAL and HOLY.
Jesus promised His disciples that the Spirit would be with them forever
4. The Holy Spirit has His own mind and He prays for us.
The Spirit of God prays for us according to the will of God
5. The Holy Spirit has emotions.
We are not to grieve the Holy Spirit
6. The Holy Spirit has His own desires and will.
The Spirit has a plan for each of us and for the church including our individual church body and the worldwide body of Christ.