**BE SURE TO JOIN US THIS SUNDAY, MAY 3RD AT 10:00am FOR OUR ONLINE SERVICE I WILL BE UNPACKING SOME OF OUR PLANS FOR REOPENING**
We are excited about the prospects of re-opening but we are determined to be safe and to fully comply with leadership. YOUR church leadership…..the elders and pastors have already been praying and brainstorming about re-opening; now we’d like to ask you to pray with us. The word tells us “If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you…” (James 1:5NLT) We DO need wisdom, we have already been talking to Governor Abbott and Lt. Governor Patrick, we are talking to other pastors all over town and across the country, and we are talking to business owners. If you have any suggestions, please send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, we need wisdom and discernment.
Also pray with us for unity and love within the body of Christ. Realistically, we can’t please everyone – so – Unity is the key. Let’s keep our eyes on Jesus and keep loving each other… John 13:35 tells us “Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.” Let’s determine to keep our eyes on Jesus and keep on loving each other.
Then, most important – STAY CONNECTED!!! As you know, things are changing daily and as decisions are made, we will get that information out to you as quickly as we possibly can. You can help us get the word out by sharing the information with your family and friends on social media. IF you have any questions, please call the church phone (830) 228-5654 or send a message through our home page (mycbcb.com).
SCAM ALERT! I am NOT sending out emails asking for money, gift cards, etc. Financial contributions should be made only in person at the church or through the SecureGivePortal or click “give online” on our home page (mycbcb.com). If you want to mail in your contributions, our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 249, Spring Branch, TX 78070
- Mid-week worship service each Wednesday with Joy and the worship team at 2pm on our Facebook.
- Join me for Online prayer each Thursday at 11:00am on Facebook live. If you have needs you’d like us to pray together for, just let me know by responding to this email or on social media with #MYCBCBprayer or send us a message.
- Hey PARENTS!! Don’t forget the “MYCBCB Kids” Facebook Page? It’s a TREMENDOUS source of information for you and it’s a GREAT way to stay connected to the KidsMin Team! Each week Miss Andrea and the KidsMin Team are posting new activities and providing you with extra resources to help you during this time. You’ll find lessons, crafts, science experiments, prayers, funnies, songs and messages from the entire KidsMin Team. Be sure to check it out!
- IF you have a middle school or high school age child – GUESS WHAT!!!!! The InsideOut Student Ministries team is getting ready to begin having Zoom meetings for all students! If you have a student in middle school or high school and are interested in getting plugged into these InsideOut Zoom meetings, please email Jorge at email@example.com.
- #createadate –Jen & Mike are helping us to keep our marriages fresh and exciting by providing us with “create-a-date” challenges on Facebook/Instagram each Friday. This week the challenge sounds easier that it is! We are challenged to spend a 30-minute date talking about good stuff and fun stuff – BUT!!! You can’t talk about your kids or your job! Once you’ve completed it share their video on Facebook and in the comment section put “We did it”; then you’ll be entered into the contest to win dinner on them. Let’s come out of this crazy time with stronger relationships than we went into it with!
- To stay on top of events and news about the new MyCBCB Women’s Ministry be sure to join their Facebook Group!