It has to be spring time! Everyone has so much going on at work, school, home, with sports and at CBCB!
Please check out some of the upcoming things going on at your church:
- Young & Married Lifegroup: our monthly fun event is set for May 19 @ 6:30 at CBCB. If you have been getting emails, you’ll get an invitation. Need to be added to the mailing list? Just reply to this email.
- This weekend is the last weekend to bring in your baby bottles full of coins, or baby gear for the Blessing Tree and Bulverde Spring Branch Pregnancy Care Center.
- Sunglasses & Snowcones is after the Sat @ 5 service THIS weekend! Come, bring someone, and help us spread the news by SHARING our video on facebook tonight, or in the morning.
- CBCB is starting a ministry to support, encourage and servefoster and adoptive parents. Much more info to come, but it will all start with a meeting on May 21 AT 12:36 pm – sharp. If you are concerned about the 30,000+ kids in the Texas foster care system – mark your calendars.
- The Saturday night ballot is showing me a lot about how important that service is to some of you. Several people have “voted” to keep the service and committed to helping as volunteers, and inviting friends this summer. If you haven’t “voted” yet – get a ballot this Saturday night, and help us make this important decision.
- CBCB will be starting a MOPS (mothers of pre-schoolers)program this fall at 9:30 a.m. on 1st & 3rd Wednesdays. It’s all about connecting with other moms over brunch, bible study, speakers and crafts. For info, or to register contact Becky (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bill Loveless will be leading the Battle of the Mind conferenceat Oak Hills Church (south room) on Sat May 13 from 9:30-noon. Saturday, May 13 covering these questions: What is the battle of the mind? · Who are the enemies of this battle? · What are the results of not engaging in the battle? · How do we engage God to win this battle? Please join Bill for this important teaching.
- Last week, Mike mentioned a young lady named Cassy who is raising support for a mission trip to Asia. If you didn’t get to talk to Cassy and would like more information, contact her at 210-771-5858.
- Mike also mentioned he & Jen’s adoption journey. While their adoption process is not actually a ministry of CBCB – Mike realizes that a LOT of their financial support came through YOU. In case you missed it, or are just interested in where they’ve been, and where they are headed on this journey. Check out this video If you have any questions, or want to talk to Mike he’s at email@example.com.
That’s not everything – but it’s all you have time to read right now. See you this weekend at CBCB!