There is SO much happening at your CBCB! Here are this week’s top five ways to get connected….
1) Connection 101. This Sunday at 12:30 pm. Join us for lunch, to meet some of our church leadership, and to learn all you ever wanted to know about CBCB. It’s a great first step to membership, or just a great way to find out more about CBCB. Childcare is provided. Just reply to this email and we’ll save you a spot.
2) Easter is coming! Apr 15-16. Let’s take this opportunity to reach our community for Christ. We hope to welcome, serve and bless 1300 people, or more. We’ll have services Sat night @5 (followed by tailgate and kid’s egg hunt), Sun Sunrise at 7 a.m. OUTSIDE in back yard (followed by breakfast tacos), and Sun @ 9 & 11 (with coffee and donuts). HOW can you participate? ATTEND 1 service to worship our risen savior. SERVE @ 1 service – we need YOUR help in kid’s min, guest services – just contact Jim Eddy (firstname.lastname@example.org) and be a part of what God is going to do! INVITE 1 person – you will never have a better chance of getting a “YES”. God is going to reach LOTS of people this Easter and He wants YOU to be a part of it, remember: ATTEND 1, SERVE 1, INVITE 1.
3) Women, it’s time to PREPARE YOUR HEART @ our women’s retreat in Fredericksburg. May 12-14. Get away, relax, reflect, recharge and be home in time for Mother’s day afternoon with your family. Sign up this weekend in the lobby or at myCBCB.com. You can reserve your room with half of the money down. You can even pick your roommates!
4) Saturday night Sunday School starts THIS Saturday at 3:45 pm. 55 yrs or older? Join us for Bible study, friendship, and prayer. Then stick around for service at 5 pm.
5) Let’s go to the movies! We have a theater reserved with a couple of other local churches to see The Case for Christ Sunday, APRIL 9 @ 7 pm at the Northwoods theater. Go as a lifegroup, or come on your own. It’s the amazing true story of how a writer (Lee Strobel) set out to disprove Christianity, only to find Jesus himself. Check out the trailer HERE Sign up in the connection center this weekend. Tickets are $9.
SPECIAL KID-MIN STUFF (talk to Andrea for details email@example.com) :
Egg stuffing: April 8, we need candy donations – Baptism class for kids considering baptism 4/9 9 a.m. Kids – sing is THIS weekend in ALL services – rehearsal is Thursday 6:30 pm.
See you this weekend at CBCB!