I cant wait to see you this weekend at CBCB, where this week only – I am giving a no-tornado guarantee for all 3 services! We will have a great time of worship, and I have a special message about un-answered prayer. If you, or someone you know struggles to say yes to God, because God seems to be saying no to you – this message might be for you.
Here are a couple of other things YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- We’ll be celebrating the life of Brett Niles in a memorial service Sat at 10 am. You are encouraged to come and support this family, and to wear what Brett always wore: either a military uniform or an Aloha shirt (yes, really).
- If you are YOUNG AND MARRIED: mark your calendar. Our next event is April 14 at 6:30 pm at CBCB. We are going to have a great meal, and games and childcare. Sometimes marriages need and injection of fun and laughter together. This is your chance.
- Easter is coming! Apr 15-16. Let’s take this opportunity to reach our community for Christ. We hope to welcome, serve and bless 1200-1300 people, or more. We’ll have services Sat night @5 (followed by tailgate and kid’s egg hunt), Sun Sunrise at 7 a.m. OUTSIDE in back yard (followed by breakfast tacos), and Sun @ 9 & 11 (with coffee and donuts). HOW can you participate? ATTEND 1 service to worship our risen savior. SERVE @ 1 service – we need YOUR help in kid’s min, guest services – just contact Jim Eddy (email@example.com) and be a part of what God is going to do! INVITE 1 person – you will never have a better chance of getting a “YES”. God is going to reach LOTS of people this Easter and He wants YOU to be a part of it, remember: ATTEND 1, SERVE 1, INVITE 1.
- Women, it’s time to PREPARE YOUR HEART @ our women’s retreat in Fredericksburg. May 12-14. Get away, relax, reflect, recharge and be home in time for Mother’s day afternoon with your family. Sign up BEFORE APRIL 11 at myCBCB.com. You can reserve your room with half of the money down. You can even pick your roommates!
- Saturday night Sunday School is for you if you are 55 or older. Saturday at 3:45 pm. Join us for Bible study, friendship, and prayer. Then stick around for service at 5 pm.
- THE MOVIE thing – we got some wires crossed with our reservation of a theater on Sunday night to see The Case for Christ movie. So now we do NOT have a theater reserved. Im so sorry about the mixup. We’ll have your check or cash to refund to those who bought a slot at the connection center this weekend. MEANWHILE, according to FLIXSTER – it is showing to the public at that same time at Regal Northwood, Santikos, Palladium and Creekside in New Braunfels.
Thanks for being the greatest church anywhere!