What a week! We got our teenage Guatamala missionaries home, 150+ kids at VBS, people getting saved, lives being changed, AMAZING volunteers working their booties off.
This weekend should just be more amazing-ness:
- water baptisms (if you want to be baptized reply to this email)
- VBS was all about the BIBLE learn it, love it, live it. Our sermon will be about a technique to help us study the Bible effectively. Please bring YOUR Bible to church!
- Jesus Jam Fest is a 2 day fun, family worship event on Friday, July 28th from 6:30-10:30 PM and Saturday, July 29th from 3:00-11:00 PM at the Canyon Lake Rec Center. Our worship team will lead, also Hollyn, We are Messengers, and lots more. This weekend, pick up your FREE tickets in the lobby. Go to the event, or give them away, or BOTH!
- Tomorrow is the last day of VBS. It has been pretty amazing. Several kids have accepted Christ – just a really cool week. ALL made possible by God’s spirit woriking in and through some really amazing Volunteers. Thanks so much to everyone who’s taught, led, helped, cleaned up – incredible decorating/design people, planners – everyone! You are real servant-leaders!
- WE NEED ONE MORE BIT of help for VBS. Sat at 10 a.m., we’ll be resetting the sanctuary. That means a lot of chair unstacking, resetting. If you can help- for even 1/2 hr, – 1 hr we would sure appreciate it. Jay Clary has the set up plan, and will give you clear instructions.
See you this weekend at CBCB!